Monday, March 4, 2013

CK Exclusive! Nikko, Boyfriend of 'LHHATL' Mimi Faust, Confirms ...


Nikko_Mimi_K_Michelle_Feud_Cotten_Kandi_ExclusiveIn recent weeks we?ve heard a lot about Mimi Faust and her beef with ?Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta? co-star K. Michelle. If you?ve been under a rock, Mimi and K. Michelle are currently feuding over allegations K made about Mimi?s new boyfriend, Nikko. Yes that?s right, Mimi has gotten off the Stevie J bus long enough to find herself a new man.

However, K. Michelle alleges Mimi?s new man is on the down low and using her for TV. Although there have been some war of the words amongst the two ladies and the man in question, we were able to speak with Mimi?s new man, in his first sit down interview, to find out who is Nikko, his relationship with Mimi and K. Michelle?s allegations.

Who is Nikko, (real name Londell Nikko Smith aka London)?

Nikko is trendy, art hipster, and sex appeal.

What?s your background? What are you known for?

I started off as a writer in the music industry. Then, I became an artist signed to Sony, did a deal with EMI and most people know me like that. Most people know me as a producer, writer, artist. That?s what I?m really known for.

Watch our full interview below.

What artists have you worked for or worked with?

Katherine McPhee, Tamia, Case, Trackmaster, Paula Deander,? Timbaland, Danja Handz, Adriana le Blanca, and Test Drive just to name a few. (Nikko also notes he?s worked with R. Kelly, Jay Z and many other artists for European countries).

Are you focused more on yourself as an artist or working with other artists?

I?m focusing on, right now, just building my brand. My production company is called Voxy Music. I got two other acts that I?m signing to me right now. But right now I?m focused on the Nikko and Johnny project, which I just shot two videos for and we?re putting that out. We got the first video scheduled to be released in about two weeks. That?s what I?m focused on right now, the Nikko and Johnny project. It?s gonna hit the airwaves soon.

Let?s address the rumors, are you dating Mimi from Love And Hip Hop?

Absolutely.Couple_Nikko_Mimi

When did you guys meet and began dating?

We?ve known each other for about 12 years. We just started rekindling the new flames that we want to. We just saw each other at the VMA?s so about a good 4 or 5 months now.

?So there?s no more Stevie J and Mimi, Joseline love triangle?

Absolutely. No more Stevie J.

How do you want to address rumors, allegations K. Michelle made about you being gay?

I want to address them by saying I?m not gay. I?m not bisexual and I?m not on the down low. I?m a straight man and heterosexual. Anybody who knows me and if you want to do your research you can check all this out. There?s a slew of guys that know me and know what I?m about. The way I raise myself is that I?m a street kid from Brooklyn. So anybody that knows me from Brooklyn they can tell you my resume.

Nikko_Mimi_Faust_BoyfriendWhy would she [K Michelle] say something like that?

You gotta take it from a girl that really don?t have a man figure in her life and that has a lot of issues. Even on the show as a bully with everybody. She has a war with anybody, everybody. She don?t really know me. I met her twice so for her to make those rumors those opinions, that?s what it is, it?s her opinion. She don?t know anything about me. It was just something for her to get ratings or to take a blow at Mimi because Mimi?s happy. I see her as a home wrecker. This is what she?s known for and this is why she don?t have a man.

Her words don?t validate who I am or her opinion don?t really matter to me. Do I have a gay member in my family? Of course, I have a gay member in my family. I?m not homophobic at all?.so for her to make those assumptions and those opinions that?s a strike at the gay community within itself. I don?t have anything against gay people. I?m not gay at all. That?s pretty much what it is.

Do you make appearances on the show?

Absolutely.

What can we expect to see you doing? As Mimi?s boyfriend or Nikko the artist?

You?re gonna have to wait to see when the show airs.

Find Nikko

Twitter: @NikkoXO

Instagram: Nikkothe1

Website: Coming Soon

Source: http://www.cottenkandi.com/2013/03/04/mimi-faust-boyfriend-nikko-confirms-relationship-deny-gay-rumors-k-michelle-homewrecker/

Auguste Rodin Breaking Amish Indianapolis explosion jay cutler applebees jeff gordon veterans day

No comments:

Post a Comment